Author Topic: Bridge  (Read 13427 times)

Whatever happened to tdm's and dogfights?  I used to love them.  On the otbher hand, this map would be good for a tdm ike angels vs. devils or somthing.  And don't you agree that the slopes is a perfect map for dogfights?

If you would have done more than raise two boxes of land out of a waterblock it could have been a good map.

That is the whole point, you build two castles on each side and have war.

Maybe make the islands round and more natural looking.
It looks like crap at the moment.

I say it is 4/10, sorry. No  :cookie: s for you!

Whatever happened to tdm's and dogfights?  I used to love them. 
The ones with the good scripts and time to put them up have either quit or are too lazy. :(

Anyway, make the islands more detailed, they're too square.

What do you mean add trees and islands? This is the natural look of this map, the whole point is to just build bridges or castles on each side to battle each other, some maps are created for reasons that do not include beauty.

3/5...Ok, but not realy where it needs to be, add more details :cookie:

did it take you forever to make that map.
cuz it looks so detailed

What do you mean add trees and islands? This is the natural look of this map, the whole point is to just build bridges or castles on each side to battle each other, some maps are created for reasons that do not include beauty.
Don't pull that stuff, it's poor effort and nothing but. Sure, the idea of bridge building is good but perhaps you should make the islands look better than square masses of land rising suddenly from the ocean floor.

Ok then, go to the flat lands owner and tell him to add some islands and trees then after that mabe I will change the map.

How do you fail art?
I think that he meant that he failed the class in school. Also, this looks like a map that could have some potential. I remember a map like this back in V8. I just don't know if it got ported or not.

On the otbher hand, this map would be good for a tdm ike angels vs. devils or somthing.

wat

Ok then, go to the flat lands owner and tell him to add some islands and trees then after that mabe I will change the map.

You're an idiot.