47 (48%)
Half Life Access Granted
3 (3.1%)
Half Life Intruder Alert
6 (6.1%)
Half Life Malfunction
5 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: All Of CrazyGoodDude's Sound Effects (New Sound Pack! Half Life! As Of 3/31/09)  (Read 13906 times)

Is it so hard to just put them all in one pack?

You put up a link to my sounds! XD

Time for me to Edit my post then!

BTW, The Huge Sound Pack we should make, I Will think about what the Theme(s) should be and then were able to start on the pack if we agree on the themes! :)

:cookie:

Ok, I'm thinking mine should be Security

Is it so hard to just put them all in one pack?

I'm sorry that these are not in a sound pack right now, but soon they all will be.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 06:45:56 PM by CrazyGoodDude »

You mean BUMP FOR EPICNESS!
Glad you took the suggestion ;).

You mean BUMP FOR EPICNESS!
Glad you took the suggestion ;).

Your welcome, For the other guy, I could not find the lock sound

Love the new HL sounds. :D

CrazyGoodDude. I Had a big problem last night. my Video Card blew up on me. I Had to dig in my old closet and get my old Viper V770 Video Card. Gah! I Can't find drivers and so in that case, i can't play bnlockland until then! AAAHH! but thats ok, because i am getting a Quad core Duo, and a better video card.

What im trying to say here is that, I Can't work on sounds until i get my problems here settled.

-Sword99

CrazyGoodDude. I Had a big problem last night. my Video Card blew up on me. I Had to dig in my old closet and get my old Viper V770 Video Card. Gah! I Can't find drivers and so in that case, i can't play bnlockland until then! AAAHH! but thats ok, because i am getting a Quad core Duo, and a better video card.

What im trying to say here is that, I Can't work on sounds until i get my problems here settled.

-Sword99

Well, That absolutely blows. How far along were you when this happened, and was there like and explosion?! (xD)

I Was right next to it. All i can say is that theirs a dent in the PC Case...

D: I hope you can continue up on that double-team sound-pack ASAP, much looking forward to you teaming up!

I Got My Drivers! Now i can play blockland!!!! YAES!!

anyways, The sound pack will continue, but i am still thinking of my theme of sounds. Lol

I Got My Drivers! Now i can play blockland!!!! YAES!!

anyways, The sound pack will continue, but i am still thinking of my theme of sounds. Lol

You already got them:
Bathroom
Kitchen
Bedroom (wink wink) xD
Doors
Electrical
Mis.

Oh, you and i are Connecting them sounds? I Thought we were making a whole new pack instead? Lol

Oh, you and i are Connecting them sounds? I Thought we were making a whole new pack instead? Lol

Oh, Lol. Lets do both!