Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 40009 times)

Blockland forums, bastion of maturity. Now I know why I left in the first place.

Blockland forums, bastion of maturity. Now I know why I left in the first place.
yus

Hey, I wear pants, thats contribution enough for me.

fuvk you retail stupit fucen jews!!!! retal is forgeten handicapped!!!!!!and so are you !

Oh god reading the TBM forums gives me a good laugh.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 04:18:25 AM by Packer »

I am such a stupit fucen jew ):

Actually, I think you all are, now retail has no argument. They never spammed us.

Actually, I think you all are, now retail has no argument. They never spammed us.
damn lord tony, he went too far

I loose brain cells everytime i look at their posts.

lord tony was banned.
Twice.

Sorry ice, I meant the majority. People who are capable of mature posts really don't deserve my bashing.
The point is that Lord Tony just reignited the "Retail versus TBM" conflict all over again, over 'furry research', 'retail hacking' and idiocy, where there was only one furry pic, the hacking was only with the developer key left in v10 and the idiocy belonged to noobs who probs don't know better. It makes Retail looks really bad.
Plus, they deleted the TBM wikipage, when did wikipedia get dragged into that?
Last time I checked, they haven't spammed us in ages.

I loose brain cells everytime i look at their posts.

real mature n00bs, spamming the fudge out of our forums? I guess "Lord Tony" isnt as mature as he said he was..

if you do not like our forums, stay the fudge out of em.