Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 40050 times)

real mature n00bs, spamming the fudge out of our forums? I guess "Lord Tony" isnt as mature as he said he was..

if you do not like our forums, stay the fudge out of em.
Lord tony was not our doing.

Aren't you Lord Tony? O_o

Wat forget no. On their forums I am jarhead94 :D

Well, Lord Tony & Digmaster should be IP banned regardless, as they proved they are complete, immature starfishs, how the heck is retail supposed to look respectable now?

Yay! A dumping ground for all the cigarettes that liked a fail mod or got owned by Badspot!
Well, Lord Tony & Digmaster should be IP banned regardless, as they proved they are complete, immature starfishs, how the heck is retail supposed to look respectable now?
Ahahahaha! You are so dumb!

He was IP banned I believe.

real mature n00bs, spamming the fudge out of our forums? I guess "Lord Tony" isnt as mature as he said he was..

if you do not like our forums, stay the fudge out of em.

We didn't spam anything? Except for a few blocklanders that made single posts or whatever over there, I guess you could qualify that as spam seeing as you get roughly 5 posts a day on those forums. Lord Tony was banned from here for being an starfish, feel free to perma ban him, you'll all be better off that way.

What they did was fairly insignificant, so of course blockland didn't suffer any damage to it's reputation. Your head's stuck somewhere in space and you think a fire cracker has enough of a payload to seriously alter earth's orbit on explosion. Quit overdramatizing and ban them from your own forums.

We didn't spam anything? Except for a few blocklanders that made single posts or whatever over there, I guess you could qualify that as spam seeing as you get roughly 5 posts a day on those forums. Lord Tony was banned from here for being an starfish, feel free to perma ban him, you'll all be better off that way.
And its people like you that made the hole between mods in the first place.
I want my $20 back now. :/

And its people like you that made the hole between mods in the first place.
I want my $20 back now. :/

You people made the hole, so naturally some of us don't like you. Your overreacting is only reminding everyone why we don't like you in the first place. So you bought the game and now you want your money back because of some stuff people said on a forum? Seriously man.

hes being sarcastic..which is quite difficult on the internet.

you are welcome on our forums for mature discussions..but spamming like THAT will get your account disabled...

Spamming isn't making a couple of topics...

a couple topics? that account went from 0 posts to 25 in matter of minutes...

Then ban the account. No one gives a stuff about lord tony here.

problem is, he can just make another free hotmail account and register again.

when I figure it out, your entire ip range is gonna be banned, in mean time, im going to contact your ISP at my earliest convenience.