Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 40052 times)

Why the hell would you throw quotations into something, that hasn't been said within this topic by the person of which I was referring to, while trying to make a point?  I mean seriously, it won't get you anywhere.
"Trying too hard."

:cookieMonster:

"Trying too hard."

:cookieMonster:

There was no rebuttle to make, what you said was just pulling an answer out of your ass.  And therefore, I decided to throw a ridiculous comment at you, just like the ridiculous one you had fabricated.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:20:42 AM by Lalam24 »

Lalem says he must win the arguement!

His comment was so ridiculous it was "rediculous"

I spelled it twice, and the second time it was right.  Isn't that winning :(

:O

:O
There once was an E:
Lalem says he must win the arguement!

But seriously, I'll probably be acting this defensive for a while.  stuff's happened, and that stuff made this the worst mother loving spring break ever.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:25:42 AM by Lalam24 »

You've done it before a bunch though, just throwing that out there...

There was no rebuttle to make, what you said was just pulling an answer out of your ass.  And therefore, I decided to throw a rediculous comment at you, just like the ridiculous one you had fabricated.
My answer to you was: Badspot most likely did not ban people breaking the rules of "no advertising / no forum raids" because he quite simply did not give a forget. You were being a pompous friend by squandering tons of time trying to get an answer out of Badspot explaining why he did not enforce his own forum's rules while trying to maintain a logical viewpoint. Since you were being so 'logical', I asked you if "not giving a forget" was a logical fallacy, a witty remark poking fun at how serious you were being over a stupid thing like why Badspot didn't go ahead and ban like 4 people. The joke flies way over your head, you correct my grammar (even though I'm pretty sure a specific object [such as a logical fallacy] would issue the usage of quotation marks), and now I'm giving you a long-winded response as to why you are a moron. Instead of saying all this in the first place, I gave you a clever one-liner so that I wouldn't need to completely loving murder the joke in the process.

Understand?

You've done it before a bunch though, just throwing that out there...
LET IT CONTINUE!

No, I don't think I have.  And this doesn't include 2007.

Understand?
Nope.  I was really only acting "serious" to Pixl, because his reply made almost no sense; I was obviously only referring to jony.  And to you, because your comment was as pointless as the rest of your posts, which leads me to my other point:
"A fallacy is a component of an argument which, being demonstrably flawed in its logic or form, renders the argument invalid in whole."
I could see where you're coming from, it's just, there was no arguement to begin with.  But if we look at it from a different viewpoint, I guess it would make sense.  But a fallacy would require something that is true, but at the same time stupid, because then, it wouldn't have the ability to make the arguement pointless.

And right now, I am admitting that I am acting out of line.  But because I'm aware of the fact that I know I will never stop, please, just end it here by not replying to this, Thief.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:40:09 AM by Lalam24 »

I myself, make no sense

Nope.  I was really only acting "serious" to Pixl, because his reply made almost no sense; I was obviously only referring to jony.  And to you, because your comment was as pointless as the rest of your posts, which leads me to my other point:
"A fallacy is a component of an argument which, being demonstrably flawed in its logic or form, renders the argument invalid in whole."
I could see where you're coming from, it's just, there was no arguement to begin with.  But if we look at it from a different viewpoint, I guess it would make sense.  But a fallacy would require something that is true, but at the same time stupid, because then, it wouldn't have the ability to make the arguement pointless.

And right now, I am admitting that I am acting out of line.  But because I'm aware of the fact that I know I will never stop, please, just end it here by not replying to this, Thief.

now I'm giving you a long-winded response as to why you are a moron.
How do I reach these kids?

How do I reach these kids?
Judging from the fact that you are one yourself, I shouldn't be that hard to answer.

Judging from the fact that you are one yourself, I shouldn't be that hard to answer.
I attend college. You, on the other hand, are a pompous N/A male pseudo-intellectual who fails to grasp the simplest of concepts.

I attend college. You, on the other hand, are a pompous N/A male pseudo-intellectual who fails to grasp the simplest of concepts.
And I live in the US.  Oh, wait..