Author Topic: SweetFood Pack  (Read 13162 times)

Now, if only someone would make a fridge model, and you could activate it and it would give you a random food item.....hmmm........
build a fridge, event the items so that when you click on it it spawns a weapon

I'm talking about something like the health closet, you walk up to it, and it is not something you would build with bricks, a model to save space. You could walk up to it, it would open, give you a random food item, and you wouldn't get another one 'til you used that item.

why are you going to make a pie, I already made one.

your pie is a ninja killing bee bomb his is you can devour

Cookie is has bug it turns white and stays there.

Last I check, when i was playing the game i ate the cookie but their was a ghost cookie left behind and it wouldn't go away until i died. Has this been fixed?

Please, please, make a  :cookie: ! Also, very nice =]

Love it! DLing... also, what about some animal crackers? You get some cookies! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: ( Only four because you made a cookie I can use in BL! Noes more cookies! )

This looks like stuff and the cookie doesn't even work correctly.We don't need food, we are made out of plastic and run on magic or something. I could uderstand you making something like bandaids, pills or a first aid kit but I don't want food. You can't really use them in a DM because they would look wrong and using them in family rpgs is useless because they would do nothing and I really don't want to give people more add-ons to use in their stuffty Rp servers.

This looks like stuff and the cookie doesn't even work correctly.We don't need food, we are made out of plastic and run on magic or something. I could uderstand you making something like bandaids, pills or a first aid kit but I don't want food. You can't really use them in a DM because they would look wrong and using them in family rpgs is useless because they would do nothing and I really don't want to give people more add-ons to use in their stuffty Rp servers.

Shut the hell up you stupid troll.

This isn't the most useful add-on but it is fun to have for rp's and the like.

@ the op, My tip would be to make the different items recover different amounts of hp, that way they aren't all essentially the same :)

Now, if only someone would make a fridge model, and you could activate it and it would give you a random food item.....hmmm........
Use events to make the food item pop out of a brick that's on a frige when you activate it!

Nice.
There be a hidden message..
But you've already lost my respect by saying your "Chao Garden" was better.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 08:20:18 PM by Lil Robot »

Use events to make the food item pop out of a brick that's on a frige when you activate it!
No one seems to be getting this. This is my description:....Aww, hell, I'll just make a request thread.