Poll

Do you want Gunshin/Vertzer to leave?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Return of Vertzer  (Read 14240 times)

He changed his steam name to "Spleen" as if we wouldn't still think of him as Partizan.

He's also a glorified misogynist with no plan on how to achieve goals. Get work there kiddo, I'm sure those computer IT schools will like your fixation on little girls!

misogynist
?
bisjac feels stupid

also; yay for IT degree

?
bisjac feels stupid

also; yay for IT degree
Hatred and disdain for women. Also ties into humanity in general.

?
bisjac feels stupid

also; yay for IT degree

Don't worry, I looked it up on dictionary.com :D

He changed his steam name to "Spleen" as if we wouldn't still think of him as Partizan.
Love how misinformed you are.
Didn't change it so people wouldn't think of me as Partizan. I don't go on Steam anymore anyways.

He's also a glorified misogynist with no plan on how to achieve goals.
I hate stupidity. Go ahead and call out the irony on that one. At least I am aware of it.
What do you mean no plan on how to achieve goals?

I'm sure those computer IT schools will like your fixation on little girls!
They better have one in a birthday cake when the time comes.

Love how misinformed you are.
Didn't change it so people wouldn't think of me as Partizan. I don't go on Steam anymore anyways.
Why would you change something you don't use?

Why would you change something you don't use?
HURR
I kept it as Partizan for quite a long time after the incident, then I changed it and after a week or two when I got bored of all my games I've stopped using Steam.

Your attempts at making my statements irrelevant are lacking. Try learning the definitions of what words I used rather than trying to play them off like an ass in a tophat.

Yeah you don't go on steam anymore, is that a new thing?

HURR
I kept it as Partizan for quite a long time after the incident, then I changed it
I thought you said you didn't change it because of the incident.

Also, 2 weeks after the incident, wasn't 9 hours ago.

He changed it the day of the incident. I remember our last chat, and it was with "Spleen".

Probably because Law keep linking people to his profile and that post.

I was talking about the fact that he stopped using steam 2 weeks after the incident, yet your screenshot shows that he was on it 9 hours ago.

I wonder if he will reply.

I hope he will, I removed him from my list but I can still view his activity through people I know who friended him.

Rules out photoshop, sorry buddy.

I was online 9 hours ago because I wanted to confirm with tails on how the R4's are illegal now. I don't go on Steam to play games or just to chat around.

He changed it the day of the incident. I remember our last chat, and it was with "Spleen".
Really? I highly doubt that.
If you can provide a chat log that'd be great, but as it is I'm pretty damn sure I kept Partizan for a while.

Isn't vertzer that one of the idiots that rage quit?

And now he comes crawling back under a new alias.
Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 11:27:22 PM by Gunshin »

You're a fancy liar.

If you can provide a chat log that'd be great, but as it is I'm pretty damn sure I kept Partizan for a while.

Are you sure you want another steam chat log exposed?