1 (3%)
Sit up
8 (24.2%)
Push up
8 (24.2%)
Other
8 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Working out  (Read 3594 times)

i work out every week i do 600 pushups i have 1 brake day then i do some Karate and everynow and then after school i jog with my mom arouind the park, oh and i lift 20 pound weights and when i do the jogging i have weights on my legs, yeah

Various free weight exercises, push ups, and some weird exercise I do with a chair four times a week. I also do a bit on a weight machine.

With the chair I lay flat on the ground face up with my arms gripping the seat. I lift my legs and curl up until I can touch the top of the back.

Note: It doesn't look this anatomically incorrect in real life.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 09:33:56 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

i do over 9000 push ups every day

I think it's a safe bet to say that at least half of the people here lied to try to look cool. (I'm not accusing anyone in particular)

Anyway, I do 3 sets of 15 push-ups a day, 3 sets of 10 curl-ups, and some stretching. Oh, and whatever crap we do in gym on Tuesday and Thursday. I don't have to do a lot, I was lucky enough to inherit some thin genes.

i work out every week i do 600 pushups i have 1 brake day then i do some Karate and everynow and then after school i jog with my mom arouind the park, oh and i lift 20 pound weights and when i do the jogging i have weights on my legs, yeah
Riiiiight.

I think it's a safe bet to say that at least half of the people here lied to try to look cool. (I'm not accusing anyone in particular)

Anyway, I do 3 sets of 15 push-ups a day, 3 sets of 10 curl-ups, and some stretching. Oh, and whatever crap we do in gym on Tuesday and Thursday. I don't have to do a lot, I was lucky enough to inherit some thin genes.

im not lying i swear

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 03:50:54 PM by Mikiyikiy »

That won't get you anywhere.

I lift the weights I have. Only have 10 and 30lb weights. I really need something heavier.

I lift the weights I have. Only have 10 and 30lb weights. I really need something heavier.

Wow how old are YOU?

=========================================================

Don't stereotype everyone on the forums, I'm 13 and Work out whenever possible. Lol, i prefer just watching the big, bad, strong muscle men at wherever i work out, and Then try what they do. They use more advanced lifting so It's harder for me, but builds more muscle :3

sometimes i run around

You'll be so fast mother nature will be like ssslllooowww ddooowwwnn and you'll be like forget YOU and kick her in the face with your
ENERGY LEGS.