18 (22.2%)
It's bad.
1 (1.2%)
YOU SUCK!!!
10 (12.3%)
Dont script anything else loser!
13 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Vampire Player V2.1 (This one works)  (Read 11826 times)

Ive finnally made a proper Vampire Player, and it works. YAY!!!

Well here it is.  http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qgeawfnkuzd
The link is fixed now.

You can now download this off RTB.
http://returntoblockland.com/forums/download.php?cmd=viewFile&id=1278

Update: V2
Can sustane more damage, jump and speed reduced, less air force.

Update: V2.1
Can now climb like the agile player.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:57:48 PM by Drasmatic »

Make it so that when a player is activated by a vampire as a non-vampire they have damage applied and the vampire takes it as health.

Make it so that when a player is activated by a vampire as a non-vampire they have damage applied and the vampire takes it as health.
Do this.

Idea: To be injured, the Vampire must be hit by either a Bow or Spear-like weapon in the torso. No other attacks will work. However, this does double damage and slows the vampire down.

Do this.

Idea: To be injured, the Vampire must be hit by either a Bow or Spear-like weapon in the torso. No other attacks will work. However, this does double damage and slows the vampire down.
Win

Sounds cool, but you made a mistake: the link leads to your files, where there are 2 CityRp's.
Not a good idea.

Do this.

That sounds hot

I don't think this would be real swell, but if any other weapon like a Sword was used on it, it'd hit the vampire with 1/4 or 1/6 of the original weapon's damage.

Sounds good.

(Have an Everyone vs. Vampire deathmatch, it'd be funny)

Sounds good.

(Have an Everyone vs. Vampire deathmatch, it'd be funny)
That, or humans vs. vampiresvs. dinosaurs

Hmm, Off topic, It appears to be snowing.

Do this.

This guy just edited a few lines of the speed and jumping, and whatever he did for more air control, I think it might be a bit too advanced for him.

But I really haven't seen any of your work mr. creater

Twilight RPG here i come :D

Do this.

i was thinking someone can make like a stake projectile, and someone could put up a vampire hunter server ^_^ that'd be pretty fun if you ask me..