18 (22.2%)
It's bad.
1 (1.2%)
YOU SUCK!!!
10 (12.3%)
Dont script anything else loser!
13 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Vampire Player V2.1 (This one works)  (Read 11823 times)

It's clever! I just got GSF's SA map and made my player a vampire and I just jumped around the whole place... POINTLESSLY. Pfft, it was awesome. You deserve cookies! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: and a cookie jar!

They should take 1hp damage per 15 seconds and pretty much everything that guy people don't hate said.

EDIT: This guy.

Do this.

Idea: To be injured, the Vampire must be hit by either a Bow or Spear-like weapon in the torso. No other attacks will work. However, this does double damage and slows the vampire down.

"and it works. YAY!!!"   This is listed in the addon section and I checked it off but it didn't work at all, i take 1 cookie from you  :cookie:  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Twilight RPG here i come :D

O MY GOD No BAN HIM PLEASE GOD

yeah he deserves a ban
Bandwagon boy?

Now, you simply edited the normal player script, you haven't put in any other effort and it is simply too fast and jumps too high.

Instead, do what Space guy said and reduce the it's speed and jump hight. Or do you have no expirience?

sweet now make the warewolf
I guess, you mean the exact same thing?

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 05:29:28 AM by Supreme Commander »

No it's win it's funny

for an update it could suck blood

for an update it could suck blood
YOUR MOM COULD SUCK BLOOD, no jk i think thats an ok idea maybe as the right click cause it has no jetz

Bandwagon boy?

Now, you simply edited the normal player script, you haven't put in any other effort and it is simply too fast and jumps too high.

Instead, do what Space guy said and reduce the it's speed and jump hight. Or do you have no expirience?
I guess, you mean the exact same thing?

I will