Author Topic: Most Creative Use for Physics  (Read 2051 times)

I once made a mining build where theres a loose rock that you fall through when you walk on it.

I am your father's cousin's brother's nephew's former college roommate.

...What does that make between us?

Absolutely nothing.
Don't ask why.

I made a working volcano...
It launches 4x4 cubes and stuff after a size 2 mini-nuke expolison...

I made a volcano by having lava bricks being fakeKilled, then an explosion spawned underneath the lava bricks to make them fly.
I made a brick wall that explodes when you walk into it, but that's been done millions of times.
I made an avalanche of 2x2s.
Jirue and MrCookie made an ejaculating snake.
lawl you stole what I was gonna say.

But I also made a soda machine, dat was perty neat.

God i hate that word, physics shouldn't it be spelled sykicks? seriously its more confusingly spelled then potato. You know 'GH' stands for 'P' as in 'Hiccough' and if 'OUGH' stands for 'O' as in 'Dough' and if 'PHTH' stands for 'T' as in 'PhthCIA' and if 'EIGH' stands for 'A' as in 'Neighbour' and if 'TTE' stands for 'T' as in 'Gazette' and if 'EAU' stands for 'O' as in 'Plateau' then wouldn't the right way to spell 'POTATO' be 'GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU'?

God i hate that word, physics shouldn't it be spelled sykicks? seriously its more confusingly spelled then potato. You know 'GH' stands for 'P' as in 'Hiccough' and if 'OUGH' stands for 'O' as in 'Dough' and if 'PHTH' stands for 'T' as in 'PhthCIA' and if 'EIGH' stands for 'A' as in 'Neighbour' and if 'TTE' stands for 'T' as in 'Gazette' and if 'EAU' stands for 'O' as in 'Plateau' then wouldn't the right way to spell 'POTATO' be 'GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU'?
woops wong topic ._.

Does anyone else notice a lack of and edit button?

What do you think is the most creative thing you've built with physics? We've all seen dominoes and catapults hundreds of times already, but what have you come up with?

I made something where you're trying to break into a secret lab, and you jump on the storm window on the roof and it breaks. It's not very creative, I just couldn't think of anything else that I hadn't already seen someone make. :/

ive made "debree wall for zombiedefenze" "coveyor belt" and "brick gun"

all at my private "friends only" server...

witch i havent used in a while... (i did used it onece on v.11 thow...)

Fake kill a building then launch urself into it