Author Topic: Amphibious Holocaust  (Read 962 times)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090329/ap_on_re_as/as_australia_toad_day_out
I mean, I am not really peta material. I eat meat and don't really care about it. It is just that this... this just really pisses me off... I can't really explain why...

Those toads are overly abundant there, aren't they? I'll wait for Packer it say something...

You need to control the population, I see no problem, Just like here in Pennsylvania theres over population of Deer and lots of them are starving to  death because of over population. That's why I hunt :D

You need to control the population, I see no problem, Just like here in Pennsylvania theres over population of Deer and lots of them are starving to  death because of over population. That's why I hunt :D

When the forget did THAT happen? Sounds like a load of stuff to me.

When the forget did THAT happen? Sounds like a load of stuff to me.

Theres been an over population of deer which is why a lot of liberals are trying to shorten the hunting season because they don't believe the overpopulation.

wheres Packer when we need him? >:U

The toads ... were imported from South America to Queensland in 1935 in a failed attempt to control beetles on sugarcane plantations.

This is basically stupid humans trying to make up for their stupidity. They imported the toads for a reason, but it backfired and they are destroying the original wildlife.