Author Topic: The Idiots of Blockland Series (1-3)  (Read 27686 times)

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:27:05 PM by ladios »

wow store clerk was in that XD GJ dude, anyway, the part with the ghost bouncing, how'd that happen? and how did you do that matrix movment when the monkeys were being fired at that guy, btw i did'int watch it all, its 9:26 PM and i don't wanna waste time, i'll watch it maybe tommarow or on the weekend

barely any places outside of the americas have steering wheels on the left side of the car

Are you a moron? I'm pretty sure almost every country in Europe except England has them on the left.
Yes, Audi makes cars for everywhere including England. It just so happens when they are making a car for England they put it on the right. So do not backsass the Englishman wuth an Audi!

this was a very nice movie
i enjoyed it :)

but on the website i couldn't find any other movies..

I already got the intro done, I think I will film more on saturday and sunday.

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:27:12 PM by ladios »

Cool i wanna help i wanna help!

Yeah we might record this weekend.

Look out for a server called "The Idiots of Bloc" because we are going to film for the next 3 days.

Look out for a server called "The Idiots of Bloc" because we are going to film for the next 3 days.

3 days? That guy that host better be getting paid...or laid...same thing in my mind >.>

w00t i may come if i get off of maplestory for long enougth

THESE GUYS ARE FUCKING handicaps BECAUSE THEY BANNED ME BEFORE I EVEN FUCKING SPAWNED.  FUCK YOU

BUMP

So...you have a better way of getting morons off the set and trying to keep 6 nut heads undercontrol enough to do a scene? Well then. Now that every one knows that you can get past the ice cream filters, do you feel oddly refreshing?

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:27:19 PM by ladios »

I'm getting sick of these noobs getting all hissy pissy because they can't join a server....and then goes out to a forum where no one gives a  :panda: about them..... Little boy, would you like a  :cookie:? Are you 10? Find your way home and stop being a  :cookieMonster:.