Author Topic: Build Stealers  (Read 4094 times)

I'm not the one to make drama, but why the hell do people steal builds? It just shows they have no building skills and it makes them look handicapped. I mean just today someone stole my Lab Build, which isn't even that great, and is hosting it right now and claiming it as his own. His name is Pwnmon da sniper, blacklist his ass all you want if you care, his ID is 7613. So I ask all build stealers, why do it? Also, he has FILMED some Blockland Bloopers video using it.

They do it because they have no real skill and they want people to think they're cool. However, it almost always backfires once they get called out.

That's what I'm trying to say, if they know it backfires, why would they do it?

Yeah a lot of people have been doing this latley. Some people say i do when they come on  my server but i tell them that i am not one of them i am using the build and have a built by sign. I see no point in doing this because anyone who steals is hated by everyone.

That's what I'm trying to say, if they know it backfires, why would they do it?

Because they think they'll be that one person who slips under the radar undetected. Either that, or they don't realize it's even remotely possible to get caught.

if you look on the unofficial blacklist, you will see i blacklisted someone (unofficaily) for stealing a build. i thought it was chaoszero's but he told that he didn't make it. but im still thinking that its probally bushido's

Hey, you know Beta City?  I built that.

Hey, you know Beta City?  I built that.
Shut up Drak.

I built it, silly boy.  :cookieMonster:

if you look on the unofficial blacklist, you will see i blacklisted someone (unofficaily) for stealing a build. i thought it was chaoszero's but he told that he didn't make it. but im still thinking that its probally bushido's
Wait what exactly did this build look like?

Nothing pisses me off more. Still, it's best to not get worked up about it.

always make a hidden copyright room.

Nothing pisses me off more. Still, it's best to not get worked up about it.
This is why most people hide their name Credit in the build.

This is why most people hide their name Credit in the build.
Oh, you mean like Khorde's RPG thing with the Castle that AzDude stole? When I was admin on Tracy Anderson's server I found Khorde's name and the credits...Then she told me to destroy it...

Wait what exactly did this build look like?
there is pictures on there
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 05:50:04 PM by Special Forces »

there is pictures on there
It resembles the DoT ship, Hyperon, looks as if it could be but I cant tell at that close of a point.