Author Topic: The quite mysterious house - Sirrus (save)  (Read 2061 times)

Few parts are good, some parts are crap. For example the complete over use of ramps.

overuse of ramps

Clearly he didn't use enough ramps.

ugly abomination
Did you try the save?

There are a million different ways you can look at this, and none of them really hold the value of the other ones. The quintessential way to see this build is to actually walk around in it.

And furthermore, A) I think that you are just complaining at me until you provide some critique and B) ramps are just as valid as other bricks, if that's what you're ragging on. If it's not, I refer you back to point A.

Also, I believe it was you who said that people have their own styles, right after I said that your guide taught people to be bland and unoriginal. This is my style, and furthermore, I seem to remember you saying people should develop their own building styles.

I'm repeating a point to hammer it in.

overuse of ramps
Really. Again, the same goes for above.

It feels like some sort of jungle gym when you walk around it, which is cool. Although it has some obvious problems that have already been said.

I think Sirrus gets butthurt alot

Here's a repackaged save with spectator box, moved to floor, added spawns and king of the hill capture points for some fun minigame opportunities.

King of the hill CPs work with a red switch that you have to jump and press to get points.

For best possible playing experience, use only the bow and the sword, there are weapons scattered in the house. Also, no jets, 3 second respawn, and brick damage with a long respawn.

I saw the first version, not so good. but this! worthy of something great. (brainlock)

i like it im going to give it a 10/10 :cookie: