Author Topic: Save Saver  (Read 5852 times)

Darn, this would have been really useful for me, I accidentally overwrote my save of a U-Boat I was working on with a house I was working on with my friend.

This goes out to my homeboy Ronin

Aww, I thought I was your homeboy.

Idea: Make it have the saves as "saves/Backup/Bedroom_YourSave_1.bls", "Bedroom_YourSave_2.bls", etc. as then you can use the selector to load directly from the "Backup" folder instead of renaming and restarting the game or refreshing mod paths, and have them organised through dates or names.

Idea: Make it have the saves as "saves/Backup/Bedroom_YourSave_1.bls", "Bedroom_YourSave_2.bls", etc. as then you can use the selector to load directly from the "Backup" folder instead of renaming and restarting the game or refreshing mod paths, and have them organised through dates or names.

Just take that a step further and do Map_Title_YYYYMMDD_HHMM.bls.  Definitely a useful change to make.

First PAGE post. LOL
[/quo
wow you made a post for no reason you are just spaming this up

inb4cookieemotespam

EDIT: You know what would be PWN? Make it add these folders to the "saves/backup" folder: "Bedroom", "Kitchen", "Slate", and "Other". Also, don't make it "YourSave.bls1" and so on, just do that if there's a save with the same name.

First PAGE post. LOL
[/quo
wow you made a post for no reason you are just spaming this up

Well don't go on about it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 01:33:27 PM by Club559 »

A save saver to save my saves that i have saved over to be the most recent save rasins

Very useful! :D I love this

If you wanted to make this truly epic, you could make it so that people can choose the naming convention.  That'd be loving awesome and would let people save things their way.

I have overwrited my saves very many times out of stupidity, especially when i'm switching from projects.

One time, after working on something for a week, I got bored with it and loaded something else and worked on it.  Then while saving the second one, I ended up saving over the first one.  I was so mad at myself :(

This Saved me So good! I Was building a HUGE tower, and i was bored and destroyed it. And i forgot that I did that for some stupid reason, IDK Blonde moment maybe, and i saved over it. So i have to say....

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

you shall triumph over all the others!