Author Topic: Need Midevil RPG System Beta Tester  (Read 1713 times)

Well, do people work on one add-on ALL DAY? If they work on it ALL DAY, they can accomplish it in at least 2 days.

P.S. Bug fixers were Ephialtes, Space Guy, and Truce.

We fixed syntax errors for you; we had no influence over the assumable crap you decided to release. And by the way, none of my top-downloaded Add-Ons took me more than a day. Just because you spend two days working on something doesn't mean it's good.

We fixed syntax errors for you; we had no influence over the assumable crap you decided to release. And by the way, none of my top-downloaded Add-Ons took me more than a day. Just because you spend two days working on something doesn't mean it's good.

I know, it worked for me on my internet server, and I spent the whole afternoon of 1 day and the whole day of another getting syntax errors fixed and updating and testing my add-on over and over and over, until everything was FINALLY in control, it was my HUGEST add-on YET, yet it was very useful for me, so I decided to release it, thinking it would be my first, at least %50 good add-on. And now you discourage me, but I study a lot of different add-ons, look at ones on other servers, get ideas and code help from them, and decide to make my own add-on. The more add-ons I make, the more I advance, and the more I advance, the better I get.

P.S. I only tested this on an Internet server so don't be expecting much...

I made a cool rpg system thing.
It played with he top down playertype. When ever you entered a house it would switch to normal player type. I even had a working lvl up system. Plus the build was detailed so it rocked socks.

The cool thing was it was all a build :P

Can I help test please?

Also I can't port forward even though I did it right so i'll just do a test on my lan with bro and then i'll give you updates