Author Topic: Darkfall (FPS MMO with universal PVP and looting)  (Read 1009 times)

Its been about the month since release :D

There's already a huge lulzy standoff between the SA goons and this alliance called Hyperion

Maybe i'd actually play the damn game if it was being sold.

Freaken can even buy it, it's ridiculous.

Look in the news section in their forums for times when they sell it :d

Ive seen this game on the internet
 somewhere, looks very good.

Im going too get it.

I got the game the day of release. What I can say is that currently it has balancing problems. They call it a game of skill but its more so a game of skills. Seriously, someone who has exploited the various bugs since release has maxed out all sorts of their skills. Rigor, being one of them, increases your resistance to all damage types. My friend and I attacked a dude. We both had decent gear and stats, yet he managed to kill both of us without even going below 90% health. This was also in a small room so we couldn't maneuver. Gear does little to help and most people walk around naked with their starter weapons. This is just a few issues.

I recommend waiting till a second realm is opened up before getting it.

Does anybody know when the NA server will open? :|

just play on EU servers

and aren't there like 3 topics on this already? oh well

I'M GETTING THIS SPRING BREAK! forget YEAH!

Anyways, I am being a mahrim hunter, a lot of sea raids, planning on making clan calls the Sea Wolves

or a madrain elf that goes around reviving  random people and giving them money to help the dead

Check out this map :o

i believe they said somewhere it takes 9-12 hours to walk across the entire main island.

And I is gonna set up a secret fort on one of the smaller islands :3

the possibilities are endless many
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 02:20:20 PM by oromis »

Oromis sorry to break it to you..

but all the hamlets are basicly taken and all the guilds are so maxed out now that youll never gather enough gold or people to even takeover a hamlet..

so you wont be making any forts or any of that stuff, youll probably have to join one.

i tried, but the clan was gay. Here is what happened

I applied, and my computer had a time problem, so the topic didn't appear, so i pm'ed the clan leader, saying i couldn't see the topic. Then he denied me because of "Not checking the topic, instead he constantly pm'ed me". I re-applied, so the guy jsut re-denied if because he saw he denied the other one

i want to find an all mahrim one, and the blood pack sounded cool, but the leaders are really gay.

edit: you really scared me, I thought you were gonna say darkfall broke or something from the first line

Oromis sorry to break it to you..

but all the hamlets are basicly taken and all the guilds are so maxed out now that youll never gather enough gold or people to even takeover a hamlet..

so you wont be making any forts or any of that stuff, youll probably have to join one.
They've all been taken thanks to exploits early on. People were making around 10k gold an hour by farming mobs that couldn't actually move or attack.

Seriously, wait till the second realm is released. The amount of exploiting that happened early on has killed that server. Even after all the work I put into my character I'd still take a server wipe to fix it.

Second realm? is that an automatic update, or an expansion?

Second realm? is that an automatic update, or an expansion?
Neither.

Second Realm means a second "world" sorta like the multiple World of Warcraft Realms..

same game, new characters..games usually create a new realm when they max out on space on first realm. (constant overfull)