Author Topic: North Korea's Missle Launching  (Read 3946 times)

Well i was looking through Yahoo and i found this
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090403/ap_on_re_as/as_nkorea_missile i

read it and it said that possibly tomorrow (Saturday) Korea will launch something.. So what do you think?

Discuss

North Korea really bugs me. They're like one of those noobs on the forums that nobody likes, and keeps doing really stupid things and gets yelled at then cusses everyone out. Its just plain stupid. I mean, I am ok with them ebing communist and forcing their citizens to remain in a stuff hole. Thats their choice. The fact that they have to go bother everyone else while they're at it is just annoying.

North Korea is such a troll

North Korea really bugs me. They're like one of those noobs on the forums that nobody likes, and keeps doing really stupid things and gets yelled at then cusses everyone out. Its just plain stupid. I mean, I am ok with them ebing communist and forcing their citizens to remain in a stuff hole. Thats their choice. The fact that they have to go bother everyone else while they're at it is just annoying.

And when one of the more well known members, say the US, does the same thing, it's alright.

so what do you think this might lead to?

Oh North Korea, when will you learn.

I was going to post that article, too. xD
Similar thoughts, huh?
It's like they are trying to make the world as miserable as they are.
They kidnap everyone to get what they want.
And bring people into their country only to torture them.
Everything they do is like some cruel joke.
...Do they even know their own motive anymore?
It's insanity at its finest.

Its leaders, not people.

if they weren't 30 years late on the technology, it could have been useful.

nowadays we have satellites watching for nukes, and can be stopped in a minute from every corner of the earth.
we were busy during the cold war

:O i just read that north Korea has the 2nd largest army in the world us being usa have the 3rd and china the 1st.

iraq had the largest and apparently most powerful Armour unit on earth during the gulf.
took a matter of minutes to end that war

so do you think Korea will launch a something nuclear?