Author Topic: Green Storms Future (The Arena v3) WIP  (Read 1021 times)

Yes you heard right the building of The Arena v3 or (Green Storms Future) is in progress. I have written a plot and some other information is located at the end in the Authors Notes section no pictures yet of the build but some of what it's supposed to look like please don't get snappy. (Also try your best to ignore the spelling and grammer I did the best I could I'm human not a robot).

Again "THIS WILL BE A BUILD"

Here are some pictures to give you an idea what it will look like.
The Earth Chunk will look tall

But wide like in this picture

And I want the city to look something like this (It's not exact but it's close to the general idea a green city on top of levitated piece of earth)

and this is kinda what I want for the engines but wider a larger blue glow and a metal shell

Plot

The year is 2252, Following the increase in the usage of fossil fuels the amount left in the world ran dry. Soon governments began clamoring for what was left of fossil fuels available...... World War 3 began. At first it was all about the fuel but then it divided into two main groups the Green Storm and Black Company.

Green Storm saw the future of energy and living with the environment and not trying to destroy it, they invisioned a better future for humanities next generations. Well Black Company ran on greed soon they became so short sighted all they cared about was wealth and power. Black Company persisted to take more and more land and and soon had collected many of a curious technology invented by the ancients, only letters were made out spelling (I.C.B.M.). Course after finding out there potential they decided these wouldn't do all. So they them combined them together into one massive Nuclear Missile Dubbed the M.O.A.B.

(M)other (O)f (A)ll (B)ombs

The project failed and the resulting explosion known as the
MEDUSA incident, with devastating consequences. Well the Green Storm's shields protected them, Black Company's armor did not. They were obliderated or so we had thought. As it turns out Black Company was reverse engineering Green Storms Technology and as luck would have it they were testing there new shield over there research laboratory that day and they were spared.

With there government gone Black Company was no more........
 SHADEZ was founded. As they thought that Black Company's fall was Green Storms fault there sole purpus became to eliminate Green Storm.

This brings us back to 2252, The world looks much different virtually unrecognizeable of it's former self. Scarred by all the flooding and not to mention the MEDUSA incident. But, one good thing did happen this very year. Green Storm completed there enduring project after 197 years of studying, Alphas, Betas, and Gammas the MATRIARCH was finally completed, the name chosen to represent that Mother Earth eventually will prevail. Using Magnetic Levitation from the Earths natural Magnetic Poles they were able to rise a huge piece of earth from the ground "A castle in the Sky" as quoted. Everyone moved in to there new city happy and content.

9 Months Later

Neovembar 8, 2252,
It hast only been 1 montes since the first attack begun.
Just today the Sanctiphracks has been complated.
The Scientys say that It will be able to create a shiold capable of covering the entire Cittrey and is even capable of firing beeams of energy bursts with pinpoint accuracy. Praise Tricky richardy if the shield holds Shadez largest ssault will begin very soon now. My Cluster has ended up at the front lines we our out numbered but we are sure that Tricky richardy will help us prevail in the end. I only hope that I live long enough to see my children one last time. And I only wish there mother was here to see how big they've gotten. I must stop now can see the Ships coming towards us in the distance, I fear that these might whell be my last words.

Note from the author
  This will be by far my longest and most detailed project yet. As I already cannot wait for comments on my story. I would like to thank Pandan for agreeing to Host a server and help me build it. I am also looking for experienced builders requirements are below (and yes you may apply here).

*Must be Calm and Collective
*Must be able to work as a team (very important)
*Must be able to fallow orders
*Must have some experience
*And must have a "can-do" attitude
*(acceptions may be made it depends on the person)

Also I would prefer if you have a sense of humor and can take a joke but this is not required.

Please Post a picture(s) of one or more of your best built builds and state what you are best at building. For example I specialize in interior decorations AKA furniture, small details, and accurate real world items. List any other skills if possible .

Please feel free to post ideas, comments, applications, and other helpful things you may or may not think of.

2D out!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 07:45:01 PM by 2D »

Shouldn't be in the gallery if the build isn't even started yet.

Badspot or another moderator may come and lock this until you have some real progress to show, i've seen it happen before.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 10:35:41 AM by Littledude1222 »

Yeah...good luck with that.

It will start very soon. Also the first pictures might take a while maybe they will come in during this weekend. And if my idea sounds crazy your forgetting that I have ADD and thus I am very creative also it makes my a partial genius as well as partially crazy. Infact I've recently received a prescription for stimulants to help balance me out.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 07:33:58 PM by 2D »

It will start very soon and the first pictures will come soon and if my idea sounds crazy your forgetting that I have ADD and thus I am very creative. It's going to take a while maybe they will come in during this next week end
that also means you may get distracted and forget about this and never finish it, not trying to insult you or anything.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 10:35:53 AM by Littledude1222 »

I edited my post, please edit yours as it no longer makes sense.

Edit: Also nice GIF where did you get it?

Shouldn't be in the gallery if the build isn't even started yet.

Badspot or another moderator may come and lock this until you have some real progress to show, i've seen it happen before.

Actually I have made some progress but I lost it in a duplication crash this is more or less a redo of a redo but this time I have help course I could always use more. I've just decided to publicize this a little early. To avoid some confusion.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 07:36:43 PM by 2D »

About my gif I got from gifmania.com or something like that than edited it to work with something I found on google.