Author Topic: Spartan Laser v5  (Read 55022 times)

Hey Fizzles, you like the Zombie Mod? Guess what? That's a rip-off too.

I'm doing this for me, and other people who want it.
The zombie mod is a several version spanning mod.  It just so happens that the latest version takes a few key things from a different game.  However the mod is highly adapted to make it work with the rest of blockland.

Tom

What about TF2 pack?

That would be an example of a direct rip-off.

It takes two to kill a tank for me.
maybe you have a different version? i tried redownloading, but its still takes 10+ shots

Update number 5. Updated damage. I said forget it and make it instant destroy everything.

v5 :O

nice work though. it only gets better.

Update number 5. Updated damage. I said forget it and make it instant destroy everything.

Hurray :D

Now it's a TRUE beam of pure DOOM! Muahahahaa!

:D

Understand that you are handicapped and that your input is valued by nobody.
Totally going as my signiture

YYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :DDD

Isn't that how it's supposed to work in the first place?

Techinically, it could destroy every vehicle in one hit, apart from the very heaviest, and the Phantom.

Why don't you just name it the Blockland Laser or Blaser?  Why people want everything from another game to be in this game is beyond me.  If you want Halo, go play some Halo.  This is Brockrand.
Hopefully now he will see his error.