Author Topic: Wall...  (Read 3359 times)

For me its a blue box with a smaller white box in the blue box and the smaller white box has an X In it

wow, thats just fail for all of you complaining about the image not showing up and being replaced with an x or whatever it may be for you. its not even an epic fail, just fail.

thats all done in your browser, not what he actually uploaded. i hope you allready knew that, if not... well...

wow, thats just fail for all of you complaining about the image not showing up and being replaced with an x or whatever it may be for you. its not even an epic fail, just fail.

thats all done in your browser, not what he actually uploaded. i hope you allready knew that, if not... well...
You're an idiot. He needs to use an image hoster, not get it straight from his computer. If he doesn't use an image hoster, it won't work.

I hope that you already knew that it was a direct link from his desktop, if not... well...

Also, don't try to diss people to seem cool. You suck at it.

Who really knows what I'm looking at?

Tiny rack, dumb anime.

That's still no reason to somehow link to stuff anime research.

That's still no reason to somehow link to stuff anime research.

Did I miss something...? D:

shut up im new

I didn't act like a handicap when I was new. That is no excuse.

I know how to upload pics now, but i wouldnt put that stupid picture up dude

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 07:04:48 PM by xXsam11297Xx »

I know how to upload pics now, but i wouldnt put that stupid picture up dude
Wat stupid picture?
The stuff picture that showed up on my screen?

Also, anyone could make this. You should try starting with something like a house, perhaps?

Wall:       

MWA HAHA I HAVE FINALLY FOUND OUT HOW TO DO Picturez   >:-P
You call this a build?
/facepalm

Congrats, you figured out how to use a new building technique.