Author Topic: Wall...  (Read 3350 times)

What does this wall do

For me its a blue box with a smaller white box in the blue box and the smaller white box has an X In it
Looks like somebody divided by zero, lol jk.

One thing. EPIC FAIL!

Wow....... I cant believe you actually posted that...... in my opinion that is not a good build to post in the gallery. I f you're going to post one of your builds it should be something that people WANT to take time to look at. I feel dumb for even taking time to look at it. I'm not saying you're a bad builder I'm just saying you should post better builds.... you know stuff people want to look at and say: Wow that person is a GOOD builder. With something like what you posted I couldn't say that sentence.

Wow....... I cant believe you actually posted that...... in my opinion that is not a good build to post in the gallery. I f you're going to post one of your builds it should be something that people WANT to take time to look at. I feel dumb for even taking time to look at it. I'm not saying you're a bad builder I'm just saying you should post better builds.... you know stuff people want to look at and say: Wow that person is a GOOD builder. With something like what you posted I couldn't say that sentence.
You know, you should really get out if you don't realize that this thread is a joke.

Wow.. lol.. that made my morning.