Author Topic: Creating addons.  (Read 1099 times)

So... I have long time wanted to create own addons [Yes like ewerybody does].
What programm is best to create 3d models to blockland and what programm i use to open .cs files? Yes i know i can press search button but im too lazy and i dont get any help from here. So is there anywhere helping hand that helps me?
Cookies and might  Ice cream too...
[note: I had blender and i can use 3d programms].

for 3d model,use milkshape.for coding,use anything you can type in.i use notepad.if you have no idea on how to code,use a code from another add on.

Cookie to you my hairy friend -----------> :cookie:

Whell how do you make it to where you can paint the cars?

Whell how do you make it to where you can paint the cars?

again,use a script from another vehicle unless you know how to code.if you use a script from another vehicle,you can use your own model and paint it even though its not your own code.

use milkshape for 3d model.(unless you dont want to pay,use blender)for your scripts,use notepad.I recommend first looking at another script,messing around with it and seeing what happens with the changes.thats how you get scripting expierence.then when your ready,create your own script and model.
(to open a cs file,simply go to open as and select note pad or note book.

Cookie to you my hairy friend -----------> :cookie:

lol line fail.

lines are supppose to look like this  <                         >

lol line fail.

lines are supppose to look like this  <                         >

Riiiight...
im going to need that alot in my life. [No i dont]
I Dl'ed milkshape and i didnt know i need to pay at it [Damn] Okay its blender's time to shine! Thanks

You mean a line like this???

anyway,its going to take a long time to learn blender...

anyway,its going to take a long time to learn blender...
Says you. I learned the basics by watching about 2 tutorials many of which can be found on youtube. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it is hard.

Says you. I learned the basics by watching about 2 tutorials many of which can be found on youtube. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it is hard.
Wow,guess I was wrong on that comment.I looked at tutorials but I still could never understand blender.