Author Topic: working on a mapping tutorial  (Read 535 times)

If you'd like to contribute, let me know, and I'll give you collaborator status. You'll also get access to my mapping for blockland google notebook, which has a large number of clippings of tutorials and forum posts from other websites that need to be converted specifically for Blockland (replace screenshots with blockland ones, change file directories, fill in missing steps, etc).

I started this project because it's a better organizational method for the tutorials I wrote so far on the RTB wiki than one monster article and I feel that collecting them this way will be more useful for the community, but I hope to have it grow a bit with contributions from other members.

You don't have to write anything new for this. If you'd like to donate an existing tutorial you wrote 5 months ago and it only 2 views, please do it.

You need a gmail account to actually modify the website. Send an email to email.wedge@gmail.com if you'd like to write. I don't have a problem posting content for you if you don't have a gmail account. If that's the case, just post your tutorial or a link to it here and I'll make a page for it.

If you're interested in adapting my notebook, don't just plagiarize them, we've got to rewrite them and cite the original article. Where appropriate (the tutorial does not need to be modified further and can be used as is, and adding it to our website would just be a simple cut and paste job), we'll just add a link to them resource "blog," which is intended to be a place where various mapping resources (textures, interiors, skies and the tutorials mentioned earlier) and short tutorials that don't deserve their own article can be posted.