Author Topic: -MoA- Clan!  (Read 17285 times)

I came, I saw, I lold.

I think this clan will succeed where others have failed, and I'll tell you why:

1.) Diamonds are not a reliable investment vector. Their price is artificially set via a global controlling body. This clan has not invested in diamonds, so there's a plus.

2.) The members are dedicated and I see them online often. Most clans' usergroup fades away after a while, like the color on cheap clothes you buy from Big Lots or Walmart.

3.) This clan has not associated with the communist party. I saw Good Night and Good Luck the other day finally (thanks Netflix!) and it was fantastic. Because of this, they are polite.

I think as long as you keep up the good work (if you need review check numbers 1 through 3, above) you guys will be in good shape.

they are polite.

*Glares at RatRod*

j/k Metallica you know I love ya! xD

dani california

my friend made some -MoA- signs for you guys (by request) hope you  guys like em (srry i couldnt get all of the members)

« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 12:58:00 AM by dani california »

I WANT TO JOIN!!!!!

I LOVE THEM!!
    :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:   :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:   :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Thank you Dani.

And kudos to the artist, tell her we said thank you and they are great. ^_^

I get in for having EXACTLY 50k

I felt bad with Fireball being left out so I made him one.  Dont start spamming "u sux!!QQ" all over the place because believe me, I know.  If anyone else wants to do a better job then I did for Fireball go ahead.

dani california

I get in for having EXACTLY 50k

no you dont you have to pay 1k to get in =D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 01:55:27 AM by dani california »

wow good job dani! (sorry i cant get on to test you for joining im on a very bad computer :X)

dani california

its ok shaun rudy can or something, if he gets off v3! lol

i haved to pay 1 k
????