Author Topic: Long Range Missile  (Read 27099 times)

Yeah I thought about this. Would be pretty sweet
im sure it'll be a pain in the butt to make though.

Muffin I can't express how thankful I am for making this awesome projectile. Thanks for listening to my request!

Anytime man

Well yeah, but it would be pretty rad. I'll likely work on that as well after exams. The worst part would be trying to figure out all that tank turret jiba-java.

Yeah I thought about this. Would be pretty sweet
I'd recommend a mandatory cooldown for each missile.
Something tells me that blasting 8 of these one after another is not going to be really good.

Well yeah, but it would be pretty rad. I'll likely work on that as well after exams. The worst part would be trying to figure out all that tank turret jiba-java.
be sweet if you could make it shoot each missle from a different point. and it holds like, 12 missiles max. less for big ones.
Something tells me that blasting 8 of these one after another is not going to be really good.
real MLRS can shoot one missle like every 3 seconds. but with this missile that would be too much.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:48:06 PM by qevil »

Well the things don't lag all that much except if you get hit by them (in which case you'd be dead anyways) so something like 1 missile every 3-4 seconds would be possible, only once you're out of missiles you'd need to get an ammo crate or something otherwise it would be too much. I recon something like 4 missiles max would be enough.

I can fire 4 2x scaled missiles simultaneously and watch them hit a target and I'll only lag a little bit, surprisingly.

cant make them too big or you'll crash a server, or freeze it up with lag.
HAHA. i found a pic.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 06:03:40 PM by qevil »

Make the missile launcher apart from the driver's control, like the tank turret.

Make the missile launcher apart from the driver's control, like the tank turret.

Where would I put the dude operating it though, on top? On the side maybe?

Actually I could see it working on the side if people don't mind the blind spot

The side probably, or maybe on a raised platform right behind the cab driving the MRLS.

I'm not sure how those are really controlled, but in C&C Renegade, the driver controlled it.

oh, thats  right. all the people operating it usually sit inside, but you cant do that here.

somehow put a seat on top? and you dont have to make it look like the actual MLRS does.

good add-ons always are.

this could be used for raping any heavily armored vehicle