Author Topic: Long Range Missile  (Read 27110 times)

Pros: lovey  :cookieMonster:

Cons: Noobs will start protecting their bases with them D:

Cons: Noobs will start protecting their bases with them D:
And that's why you don't use these in public building servers. If some tart is using one in a public building server, then try a dfferent one.

And that's why you don't use these in public building servers. If some tart is using one in a public building server, then try a dfferent one.
No point in having them unless you have a passworded server to use them in.

Difference between public BUILDING server and a public server itself.
Public building server meaning anyone can just jump in and throw stuff all over the place.

An example of a non-passworded server that isn't public building, would be if you had already build the... lets say TDM, where the long range missles were limited, and no other players are allowed to build in the minigame.

I was actually hoping Zoneark would DL this and use it in his Live a City Life server so I could make a rocket silo out of my huuuuge basement.

Cool.

Umm....What is it under?  I have it checked off on the Add-ons in-game but I can't figure out how to use it.  Please help.

Cool.

Umm....What is it under?  I have it checked off on the Add-ons in-game but I can't figure out how to use it.  Please help.

used in Brick Events explicitly

Projectile_RocketMissile

I thought of the video "Smiley - Battle for Smokes"  Nice job :3

Robloxian: OH NO, A LRMISSLE COMING IN THROUGH google.com AND INTERCEPTING ROBLOX.com
Blocklander: Aha!!!! Justice shall prevail
Robloxian: oh I know, ill form a badly built square house,
Blocklander: Haha!! The missle shall destroy it and turn it into pancake mix

http://home.aland.net/ma20978/mlrs.jpg

This please? :V

12 Missiles + an arse load of time to reload = have funs? :D

With this,I could blow crap out of the noobs :D :cookieMonster:

Hmm couldn't you make a weapon to shoot these rockets??? :panda:PLEASE(makes it easier to blow the crap out of noobs

Hmm couldn't you make a weapon to shoot these rockets??? :panda:PLEASE(makes it easier to blow the crap out of noobs

Give muffin time for exams. Juinor and seinor exams are loving tough. and if he's in college....oh stuff.