Author Topic: Who Gives A Crap any more!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7605 times)

once there was a pelican in my yard.... during that time i lived in the middle of a desert with no ocean in over 300 miles

[UCC] Koden

ROFL that really happened! lol I wasnt actually there, but neither was ladios. We just heard stories from our parents and I had a hard time believing them too!

once there was a pelican in my yard.... during that time i lived in the middle of a desert with no ocean in over 300 miles
Ever heard that birds fly north also they fly long distances for some reasone I dunno

!rekcaP etah t'nod I

EDIT: Figure it out. Its only backwards.

You're learning off us! Cool, i'm a teacher. Oh nuts i hate myself 'cos i hate teachers.

You may thin the posts if you changed the subject to Who doesn't hate packer. I just don't like you, not hate you.

[UCC] Koden

Yeah, Packer. You've done some pretty cool things that have revolutionized how we look at Blockland. But I have to say, If you are going to make a topic only about how everyone hates you, I think you are just a dramaqueen. You would have to be complete masochist to make a thread about this because you are guarenteed to get flamed over and over.

Yeah, Packer. You've done some pretty cool things that have revolutionized how we look at Blockland
Do you smoke rocks?

[UCC] Koden

do you smoke pole?

do you smoke pole?
Buddy, I should be asking you why you're smoking Packer's pole.

Hay luqado stop, packer revolutionedized our view on blockaldn.