Manhunt: Klesk

Author Topic: Manhunt: Klesk  (Read 2870 times)

He's unjailable, because him and his cronies found a way to retain the stun baton or they will kill you.

Discuss here.

Hey don't mess with Klesk or oxegenboy stuff dey are cool and we will KILL YOU!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klesk didn't have the baton....Only me and Rudyman know the glitch and maybe Fireball....and klesk quit AoT..IM NOT TELLING GLITCH..(Unless there is some gold bars involved..) So now with our sponsers. "Hello and would you like a Nice cup of shut the f*** up and a lump of Get the F*** out?!?!

Klesk didn't have the baton....Only me and Rudyman know the glitch and maybe Fireball....and klesk quit AoT..IM NOT TELLING GLITCH..(Unless there is some gold bars involved..) So now with our sponsers. "Hello and would you like a Nice cup of shut the f*** up and a lump of Get the F*** out?!?!

rudyman doesnt know =/ we have no idea how he got it lol

aslo i will pay 2k if give me an account with the glitch

Woah...THEN I AM GOD! WORSHIP ME ...WORSHIP ME!!!!

Woah...THEN I AM GOD! WORSHIP ME ...WORSHIP ME!!!!

not...realy...

Hey if I want to be god .. I AM GOD

Hey if I want to be god .. I AM GOD
you need to be shot in the foot

I think oxe told me the glitch but it didn't work lol^_^or maybe i did it wrong.....

Klesk gonna pwn you all...

I'll take Klesk down for 5gp.  :iceCream:

rudyman

I think oxe told me the glitch but it didn't work lol^_^or maybe i did it wrong.....
He probably doesn't really know the glitch.

i bet i could pwn oxeginboy with my uber baton.
Edit: Hooray! NES!  :nes:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 11:27:19 AM by rudyman »

He probably doesn't really know the glitch.

i bet i could pwn oxeginboy with my uber baton.
Edit: Hooray! NES!  :nes:

i payed him to tell his story for 1 gold bar, he knows just about as much as you rudyman

btw can you change your rudyman password to the join password since you dont play v.27 any more =D

You fools, never touch me!]

~Btw, it's my birthday =]~
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 07:20:46 PM by K-419 »

oh... congrats
have a bowl of :iceCream: and a b-day :cookie: