Author Topic: LAAT/C Republic Dropship -Star Wars Build-  (Read 6042 times)

Hi guys! The other day I saw a new Star Wars lego set which contained this and the AT-OT (All Terrain - Open Transport) so I decided to build it(With AT-OT to follow)! Anyways LAAT/C Stands for Low Alltitude Assualt Transport/Carrier, and if you want more information on it for any reason, use this link.

Anyways, here is a picture:

I thought it only needed one picture as its only the same thing on the other side... It contains about 800 bricks which is good for lag, and has a radio on the side.

ALL MAY RATE!!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 10:51:33 PM by Comm. FlatHead »

Look like a Zoid for that cartoon : )

Nice lol!

Look like a Zoid for that cartoon : )

Nice lol!

I loved that show!

Anyway, I like the build. Looks a lot like the actual Lego build.

it needs more "meat on its bones"

wrong ship.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 10:52:10 PM by Netwars4 »

it needs more "meat on its bones"

What do you mean? It has to be like that to have room for the giant walkers it carries.

Ah, never mind then...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:32:38 AM by Comm. FlatHead »

No offense but... it sucks... well, not really, just a little inaccurate... modelwise

It looks pretty accurate to the lego model. The only things that you could really change to make it look more accurate are the roosterpit area and the wings.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 12:16:50 AM by Fusion »

epic but ya it could use little more dtail

this thing does not transfer troops it carrys ATTE's, or if that's how there called.

AT-TE's, or All Terrain -Tactical Enforcers.

Also, I would love to add more detail to this, but I cannot as Blockland does not have the parts needed for the actual build. So I had to improvise! You gotta give me credit for that!?  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:36:49 AM by Comm. FlatHead »

looks even better ingame :D

looks even better ingame :D

You say that wth everything I make! :D

if only this were a vehicle.

looks like the dropship went on a diet O.O