Author Topic: Gawd I started playing Poke'mon again...  (Read 2292 times)

No, it was Silver and Gold, then Crystal was the special edition.
He's right

I still play my Blue and Crystal on my GBC, and it's epic.

I just started playing them 3 days ago
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:01:20 AM by infomaniac »

I <3 retro pokermans, them young'uns make it so confusing.

They should make a global pokemon game next. One where you have to unlock all the regions one by one :D

they probably going to for the Wii..

The original Pokemon games had a nice feeling to them. They were the classics that started it all; there's just one problem I have with them. I would have to use my Gameboy SP to play them again, with a backlight, since (I think all three versions of) Nintendo DS's don't support GB/GBC games, only GBA and DS.

But anyway, all I remember from Red (my favorite of the three, and I can't remember why) is that I wasted my Master Ball on a Jigglypuff because it was one of the six Pokemon I didn't have at the time, and that I ended up being able to catch Moltres with a Great Ball.

I had Red and yellow before my gameboy broke (Zelda Link's Awakening cheezed me off on last boss, and I slammed the GB onto my knee several times)

tell me, who hasnt had the urge to slam thier handheld/console around in frustration? I just tend to act on those urges..I go through several ps2 controllers >_>

Not once in my entire gaming life.

On topic: I had red and blue, caught them all. it was not worth it to get in the back of that building.

I love red but it is broken in a strange way, it cannot save. . . If you turn it off your game is gone.

I love red but it is broken in a strange way, it cannot save. . . If you turn it off your game is gone.

The battery used to save must be dead

Lol my friend is dumb as forget he thinks silver/gold was before red blue and yellow.

Green wtf?

Did that come out before the 2nd generation of pokemons?

I love Yellow... I still play it sometimes

He's right
He's right abouuu... I remember where this went last time. :D

I hate that now you can catch the legendaries easily. They just reappear. No being screwed over if you saved your game after battling it or forgot to save after catching. Takes the fun out of doing something right.

I had Red and yellow before my gameboy broke (Zelda Link's Awakening cheezed me off on last boss, and I slammed the GB onto my knee several times)

tell me, who hasnt had the urge to slam thier handheld/console around in frustration? I just tend to act on those urges..I go through several ps2 controllers >_>
no offence, but I think you have anger management issues. I beat N+ with out beating the stuff out of my psp

My little brother does this, and I think both of you need therapy. The most I've ever done was ragequit on a bad day even though I got 50 kills (TF2) because my sentry kept getting sapped, then I took a nap.