Author Topic: NEW: Slate Bikini Bottom  (Read 22247 times)

Build it.. this is Blockland

THIS IS BLOCKLAND!!!!! :D

EDIT : heres a pic from something i build at this epic slate
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 08:29:57 AM by S-wars23 »

redundant slate edits are redundant, Jaydee can you put some more time and make some more interesting maps please?

Doesn't even have the flower sky. Nothing like Bikini Bottom.

Here you go guys, I improved the skybox. I know you all probably REALLY want it, but I'm not releasing. Ha.

Doesn't even have the flower sky. Nothing like Bikini Bottom.

it has. Look in-game.

it has. Look in-game.
Can't be bothere to download, but looking closely at the pictures shows a dark sky with bubbles about 2 shades lighter than the rest of it, not making it very visible.

Should be light blue with lots of different colored ones.

Spenny knows his Spongebob. I agree with his suggestions too.

Can't be bothere to download, but looking closely at the pictures shows a dark sky with bubbles about 2 shades lighter than the rest of it, not making it very visible.

Should be light blue with lots of different colored ones.

The Screenshot has DOF. It has been blurred unintentionally. DL before you judge. A picture doesn't show the whole thing.

Here you go guys, I improved the skybox. I know you all probably REALLY want it, but I'm not releasing. Ha.

wow gravity land...
and a doggy :D

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...
Vegetarians who can breathe underwater.

Will The Real Bikini Bottom please stand up.

Will The Real Bikini Bottom please stand up.

Cuz im spongebob yes im the real sponge, all you other sponge bobs are just imitating so won't the real bikini bottom, please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

Cuz im spongebob yes im the real sponge, all you other sponge bobs are just imitating so won't the real bikini bottom, please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

Um....Yea no