Author Topic: Create new Admin positions?  (Read 712 times)

Like, you can create a "Mini-Admin" position, and it can only kick, change map and clear all bricks.
And a "Test Admin" position, and it can only kick, ban time max is 3 days, change map, clear all.

It would be AWESOME and I need it :/

This WOULD be awesome, for the friends you don't want to completely admin. That, or because you have a lot of friends you DO want to admin.:/

We don't really need anymore admin statuses, this was already discussed before, and people (for an unknown reason) flamed it.

We don't really need anymore admin statuses, this was already discussed before, and people (for an unknown reason) flamed it.

No no, it would be an addon, not a whole Blockland configuration thingy.

This WOULD be awesome, for the friends you don't want to completely admin. That, or because you have a lot of friends you DO want to admin.:/

Nope, it's because I would like to have a Moderator Status to give to people that are worthy to be moderators. (With tests and all)

clear all bricks
So the lowest rank of admin...can clear ALL bricks!?

Now that's just handicapped.

If you dont trust them then dont give them admin.

There doesn't seem to be much difference between the Admin and Super Admin status currently apart from mods and the ability for them to be banned by others. What would the other admin statuses have?

I in all honesty dont think there is much need for more Admin positions. I think the two extremely similar ones (As Space Guy said) are enough. More positions would just be a nuisance and a pain to keep track of.

And I know this would be an add on, Badspot could care less about making more admin statuses. And I just don't think that it would have a point.

Badspot mentioned in some topic how the best solution would be to be able to enable and disable certain abilities for individual players, but this would be too complicated for some to understand.

Alternately, get the Admin Controls Manager as that lets you change the permissions Admins and Super Admins have if you know how to use it.

Badspot mentioned in some topic how the best solution would be to be able to enable and disable certain abilities for individual players, but this would be too complicated for some to understand.
Like in Nix's ToolWand, there's a GUI where you can change what or what not players can do, and who can use it (Admin, Super Admin, Everyone). I find this really simple.