3 (13.6%)
Dunno/Don't care
1 (4.5%)
Nope.
0 (0%)
NO.
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Stickybomb Launcher  (Read 1220 times)

In essence, this would be exactly what it's called in the title. It would be a stickybomb launcher.

The bombs would be like proximity mines, they would explode on contact with a player. They could be detonated all at once with a binded key and might be capable of sticking to vehicles.

I posted this because Blockland's closest thing to a stickybomb was JD's Explosive Kunai. Other than that, Blockland never really had a stickybomb launcher. I just thought this might be useful to some.

working on one.

it's less of a stickybomb LAUNCHER, and more like a sticky grenade.

I sense and idea from the Demoman's gun.

Anyone actually thinking of making a gun? (Not that the grenade wouldn't be totally awesome.)

There's also one in UT2004

But I've never played that so I'll just stick to TF2 references.  :cookieMonster:

working on one.

You could still make a Stickybomb launcher as a companion add-on.

working on one.

How is this be possible? Does it mount a grenade model to the player's chest if it hits them or something?

How is this be possible? Does it mount a grenade model to the player's chest if it hits them or something?
Maybe it sticks to walls. Nothing is really "Impossible" With the right amount of scripting knowledge, you can make basicaly anything.

Maybe it sticks to walls. Nothing is really "Impossible" With the right amount of scripting knowledge, you can make basicaly anything.
Says the boy who takes models from turbosquid.

Dude, don't try to act like you know everything about scripting, I could recode the city rp from scratch if I wanted to. There is no way to make things "stick" to a player model in torque unless it is mounted. This is a fact, not some misconception that torquescript is limitless if you know enough.

Says the boy who takes models from turbosquid.
You get all pissy over models. What does that have to do with scripting a stickybomb? Nothing.

You get all pissy over models. What does that have to do with scripting a stickybomb? Nothing.
What I was referring to was more what you inferred
"Work hard for result" sorta thing.

"Do I have to?"
"For the last time, YES!"
"Oh, all right."

Bump. >_<