Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 145495 times)

Hey how would I get the glass texture ingame is there a button?

AGH, whenever I export, things get switched around!?! If I set a certain bone to a walk animation then export. It gets set back to the previously selected animation!

/RAGE

EDIT: Also, if I have a bone parented to another bone. Then the "parent" plays an animation. The "child" bone doesn't follow it through the animation?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 01:40:10 PM by Reinforcements »

Hey how would I get the glass texture ingame is there a button?
You have to enable Translucency for the texture in the materials tab, and then hit additive.

EDIT: Also, if I have a bone parented to another bone. Then the "parent" plays an animation. The "child" bone doesn't follow it through the animation?
It should..

Can you put in the tutorial how to make content please or at least send me some pic's how to?

AGH, whenever I export, things get switched around!?! If I set a certain bone to a walk animation then export. It gets set back to the previously selected animation!

/RAGE

Double post sorry
It should or blender is so forgeted up.

It should..

Does the bone need to be parented or the armature? Maybe I have the wrong one parented?

Does the bone need to be parented or the armature? Maybe I have the wrong one parented?
Parent the armature in object mode to the bone in pose mode

None of this gets my Addon Into the game so i can test it.
I am sad.

None of this gets my Addon Into the game so i can test it.
I am sad.
Do you have a description.txt/namecheck.txt?

Do you have a description.txt/namecheck.txt?
If you saw his topic he doesn't even have a server.cs

Can you put in the tutorial how to make content please or at least send me some pic's how to?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+model+with+blender&aq=f

Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

I ment how to make them have animations and so they work ingame

That's in the tutorial..

That's in the tutorial..
Well sort of but could you make a section for it?