Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 144560 times)

I think that's normal, hardly anything shows up in the console when i use blender.

Alright, I figured out what kept crashing my model. I had some meshes set to show textures (uv map) which were done incorrectly, and was causing major problems.

My model is ingame and perfect except for two things Im noticing.

There is no lighting on the model whatsoever. I did the cube trick to fix the shading (it was glowing before) But now instead of glowing, its extremely dark and the lighting does not change according to where the light is coming from.

I also keep getting stuck inside the collision box. Whenever I jump at the vehicle, sometimes I go straight through one wall and dont actually mount the vehicle. But I dont go straight through the whole thing, just one wall. I actually get stuck inside of the vehicle's collision box when I try to mount it. I can still mount it by jumping at a corner, but then when I try dismounting Im still trapped inside of it. This didnt happen before, and the only thing I have done differently with the collision box is set the render piepline to halo so I can see through the collision box while editing. What the heck?
:c

I've never encountered any problems like yours, so.. yeah.

I've never encountered any problems like yours, so.. yeah.
Figured it out, the normals (faces) were backwards on the collision mesh. Silly me :P

Hey how did you do that to your collision box for the vehicle?
Also how do I fix the lighting like you mentioned?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:24:37 PM by spartan101 »

Hey how did you do that to your collision box for the vehicle?
Also how do I fix the lighting like you mentioned?
read the tutorial?

New problem D:

Since I got a new cpu, for some reason there isn't a BlenderFoundation/.blender/scripts/ folder,
theres only a
C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender folder,
unless I'm doing something wrong..

Right, I've got everything working again. The folder was in a completely different place... It was in this weird
C:\Users\[User name]\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scripts folder.

I didn't know how i found that :S

Darkstar im at the point that animating for guns is easy even with mutiple animations on 1 bone

Darkstar im at the point that animating for guns is easy even with mutiple animations on 1 bone
Lol'd

If anyone could help me out with my problem here:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=134504.0
I'd much appreciate it.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 04:24:18 PM by spartan101 »

Why some textures not showing up when I export them?