Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 144541 times)

I need help with the Dts exporter where do i save it and what do. I do i dont understand the readme :/

If you run Vista, the directory to save it in is:
C:\Users\(youraccount)\Application Data\Roaming\Blender Foundation\.blender\scripts

If you run XP, the directory to save it in is:
C:\Documents And Settings\All Users\Application Data\Blender Foundation\.blender\scripts

It says there is a python error and to check the server and i got this:
Import error: No module named DTSPython
there are come other things also.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 08:09:29 PM by darkace719 »

Not sure, you're gonna have to search google to find answers

Put the DTSpython folder (or all of it's contents) into the scripts folder and it should work ^_^

Ok how do i chose a model? or get a model?

I do not get this step:
Next, press spacebar and add a new empty. Call it Shape. After that Make another empty and call it detail32. Parent your mesh(ctrl+P), and all your bones to Detail32 and parent Detail32 to Shape.
This is the level of detail, i'm not going to go into detail about this since you don't really need to know more about it, just do this every time you make an add on or else it won't show up in 3rd person.
What am i suppose to be selecting while makeing the empty mesh?
Also how do i parent certain things to others?

Please i want to know how i do this

I do not get this step:What am i suppose to be selecting while makeing the empty mesh?
Also how do i parent certain things to others?

you dont need to be selecting anything. Just make those 2 empties, then parent your model (if you read carefully, I said Ctrl+P) to the first one which is Detail32, and parent Detail32 to the 2nd one which is Shape.

You make one yourself.

How do i make one?
err, what do i use?  can i use blender for modeling?  And where are steps to modeling?

NVM
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 05:52:23 PM by Exoyo »

I'm not going to tell you everything about modeling. This topic is for people who can already model, so if you don't know go learn it before you try this.

Im taking tutorials for it now,  but one thing i cant find i show to make it 3D  can yo utell me that?
NVM, Expirement worked!! HAZAA!

wait how do i go around the object?...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 06:01:35 PM by Exoyo »

Alright ive got a problem, my weapon is invisible O.o How do i fix this?