Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 22835 times)

Wikipedia isn't about whats fair, all that song and dance is there to make you feel better about what your reading. everything on any wiki page has been written by a person that liked or disliked it in some way, how else would he/they have known enough to write?

Good point.

Now that I think about it, everyone is biased in some way about everything.

Wikipedia:
Not popular enough. Go away, we don't want to waste <100KB on a page!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 07:36:36 PM by Gen. Nick »

bl page is 10.32 kB (10,565 bytes)

Gordonrox24's E-Mail:
grox24@hotmail.com

Enjoy.

K I removed it.

I felt the right to, some Roblox user tried to get it deleted.

I find it hilarious that this gordon friend is trying to make out that he's impartial and only doing this because he cares about the quality of articles on wikipedia - what a forgettard.

lol.

Ok, So the people at AFD are just "fan boys like me"? I find that hard to believe. User;Stifle, who listed the article for speedy deletion is a respected Wikipedian. Take note that he helped the deletion of the roblox article.   

K I removed it.

I felt the right to, some Roblox user tried to get it deleted.

Dumbass, you cant just remove it.

lol.

Ok, So the people at AFD are just "fan boys like me"? I find that hard to believe. User;Stifle, who listed the article for speedy deletion is a respected Wikipedian. Take note that he helped the deletion of the roblox article.   
What? Wikipedia users being heard of? Nope.

What? Wikipedia users being heard of? Nope.

Well respected Wikipedian. Not well know person. Wikipedian. On Wikipedia.

History shows this guy did most of the deletion. Apparently we didn't cite our sources.

He is also the one whom nominated the page several times for deletion.

He reported "vandalism". Lolwat.

The same person who uses fake real programming languages.

Any text in an article with no citation can be challenged and removed. Any article not proving it's notability can be sent to AFD for review.

Speedy delete per CSD:A7, non-notable web content. Tagged as such. Stifle (talk) 13:45, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
A7 doesn't apply to software. I've removed the speedy. --GedUK  22:08, 24 April 2009 (UTC)

Shut up gordon, GedUK removed the speedy and someone re-added it. You've failed now run off with your tail between your legs.

building bricks designed by it's users

The same person who doesn't know the difference between "it's" and "its".
The same person who has lack of commas

I hate Roblox because of its use of a non-C structured language.