Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 23101 times)

Hot topic. So far Gordon is covered in ash.

That's ok. I seriously don't see the problem. I am following Wiki guidelines under the direction of administrators.

Their problem with you is you are labeling it for deletion when it breaks no rules, and your failed attempts to regain some respect.

Their problem with you is you are labeling it for deletion when it breaks no rules, and your failed attempts to regain some respect.
[/quote

But it does break rules. That is what you guys don't understand.

What rules exactly does it break, then?
Huh?

The Roblox page got deleted due to constant vandalism. Oh, how I wonder who did that?

:3

Warning - while you were reading 19 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

ASDF

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget UP

The Roblox page got deleted due to constant vandalism. Oh, how I wonder who did that?

:3

Warning - while you were reading 19 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

ASDF

forget UP

An article doesn't get deleted for vandalism, a user does. It was removed because the idiot writing it didn't know how to spell his own name, and figured he could advertise whatever he wanted to.

What rules exactly does it break, then?
Huh?

Where to begin.

It is a terrible violation of WP:POV
Two of the references are two youtube, and right here to the blockland forum. The list goes on.

Where to begin.

Two of the references are two youtube, and right here to the blockland forum. The list goes on.
ok.list the top 3 you think are the worst.

Notice how if you search roblox on wiki, it's not there.

Where to begin.

The fact is, there are very few actual references.  Get over it.  There is more than enough information for this forum alone to get at least a decent article about the game.  RTB forums and Blockland's homepage are also legitimate sources.  The article was fine before you went and forgeted it up so how about you just leave it alone, huh?  God you are such a complete friend.

I spend this much time on all articles. Shows how little you know about how slow and time consuming wikipedia is.

There we go, kids, we got our answer.

He has no life.

Who spends his time deleting Wikipedia articles anyway?  Seriously, get a life, get a job, get some friends, get a whore, get something, we don't care, just find something other than Wikipedia editing to fill your worthless life.

Oman i found somebody with less of a life then me :D

Yaay

Oman i found somebody with less of a life then me :D

Yaay
Yay Tails!

Search results
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You searched for Roblox (all pages starting with "Roblox" | all pages that link to "Roblox")
Jump to: navigation, search
Did you mean: Robot
No article title matches

No page with that title exists.

You can search again:

* Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive, except for the first character; please check alternate capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
    * See all pages that begin with this prefix.
    * See all pages within Wikipedia that link to this page.

If you are logged in, you can create this article:

* Read Wikipedia:Your first article.
    * Gather references to the source(s) of your information.
    * Create the page including your references.

Or you can request that this page be created.

:D  I say it's STILL jealousy.

EDIT:
[/quote

But it does break rules. That is what you guys don't understand.
How can you be selected by an admin if you can't use BBCode tags correctly? It's not that hard... You know how to script in LUA...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 10:26:40 PM by GhostOfBetaTapes »