Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 23040 times)

Your posts are very hot
Space is just hot when he posts.

guys the thing went away o_o

guys the thing went away o_o
Isn't that great? I don't think you want to argue nonsense with someone that doesn't even know stuff.

Added this. If someone can find the radio interview i'll add that as a reference too. (I cant find it because the search is borked)

Edit: found it: http://radio.laml.org/lamlradio-13-blockland/
Badspot sounds cool :D

Badspot sounds cool :D

He sounds younger than me  :O  and I'm 14...

Why does everyone keep screwing with our wiki? Blockland has several thousand  users, several hundred youtube videos (maybe a bit less), some media coverage, and has about 150 to 250 users online at any given time. I think it deserves a wiki.

Okay, I fixed a spelling error and thats all. Don't blame me. :D

I think the only reason the mess with ours is because they dont have one

I think the only reason the mess with ours is because they dont have one
They did it got deleted for creating copys of itself with different names.

"...Blockland holds, Realistic physics was suggested, and then added in Version 11, released on the 16th of March 2009."

Fix please.

"...Blockland holds, Realistic physics was suggested, and then added in Version 11, released on the 16th of March 2009."

Fix please.
You can even see the train of thought :cookieMonster:

Added {{Fact}} tags upon admin request.

"A standard server is able to hold up to 32 players" is unlikely to be challenged and probably does not need to be sourced. For reference, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Combat_Evolved#Multiplayer . Note that the statement "The game instead uses local Ethernet or "system-link" that supports a maximum of 16 players." has no source, and the article has even been featured.

Neither will "This makes it possible for servers to run public betas or unique add-ons that server owners would otherwise not want distributed publicly, without the issue of people being unable to connect."

However, if you insist they be sourced, I took a look at the HL2 article. It suggests that it would be sourced like this:

Step One Games. Blockland. (Step One Games).

In any case, I really don't think your edits are very constructive, and I'm sure whichever admin told you to put random tags everywhere would agree with me.

Tom

And why didn't the admin just do it himself?

When I last saw it. (During V9) It was literally, 10 times bigger.

And why didn't the admin just do it himself?

Fictional entities only have a tenuous connection to our reality (aside from that 'god' fellow) and as such aren't capable of applying their own fact tags. Hence they hand out commandments to their believers.