Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 23041 times)

Ah, Even though he lost the AFD attempt, he's still hanging around like a bad smell. I encourage everyone to revert all his edits.

It seems he is trying to make it so he can get a "A7" whatever that is by editing our page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Ged_UK#A7_on_Blockland

Quote from: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/A7
Noun
A7

1. A standard paper size, defined by ISO 216.
dimensions: 105 x 74 mm (105.112 x 74.325 mm)
What?

Extreme lack of images is extreme

Extreme lack of images is extreme
Taking them from Badspot's media page might work. But who knows, probably should ask to be fair.

All of the old reviews seem to talk a lot about how fun it is to destroy other people's buildings. What idiots.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:56:56 PM by Wedge »

It has nothing to do with that. A7 is speedy deletion for unimportant people, organizations or websites.

Also the page really doesn't need more pictures.
I actually see no pictures on the article.
Also, someone needs to update the picture from the beta avatar, to something more current

Wedge he's removing our references: "You cannot use the blockland website as a reference"

What a monday. I can find plenty of pages that use their own websites as references. Edit war starts here.

I actually see no pictures on the article.
Also, someone needs to update the picture from the beta avatar, to something more current

There are 3 pictures in the article.

:o Your firefox am fudged.

Your pictures are just broken.

I can still see the pictures, maybe your blocking them somehow?

As a suggestion to all who can edit, maybe you should take..
There were a large number of user created mods and add-ons for Version 0002 (Also known as "vanilla blockland"), the most notable being full-conversion mods such as RTB (Return to Blockland), AiO/AiO-R (All-in-One/All-in-One-Reloaded), BLM (Blockland mod) and TBM (The Better Mod). After Retail Blockland was released, the only one of these mods that still remained is RTB, which is no longer a full conversion.
..out of the development section and make a new section for modifications. If you really want to you can also seperate outdated mods from active ones.

Tom

You have images blocked, there is no log either.