Author Topic: The Glitch Game  (Read 826 times)

Ok, anyone remember back in V8, V7 and so on? Remember all the glitches? Well, I want you to name some. I will name some for you when i think of some.

1. This was back in like V7, when you got in or touched a vehicle, you would take damage.
2. In RTB 1.045, sometimes if you sat you tele'd somewhere else and got stuck.
3. In v8, atleast I got "Error reading PNG file" on almost every server.
4. In RTB 1.045, sometimes when you cloaked, you'd be totally invisible till you reset Blockland.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 06:00:32 PM by heedicalking »

When you hit the windows fast enough in the bedroom, they break! (loljk.)

In RTB 1.045, sometimes if you sat you tele'd somewhere else and got stuck.

In v11, you get annoying graphics errors.
In v8, atleast I got "Error reading PNG file" on almost every server.

In RTB 1.045, sometimes when you cloaked, you'd be totally invisible till you reset Blockland.

In V8, sometimes you couldn't load servers.

in v8 there was an addon that allowed the user to get auto s admin on every server. :D
Not that I would download it or anything...

In 1.0/v3, you could get infinite demo bricks by loading a build larger than 150 bricks.

1. This was back in like V7, when you got in or touched a vehicle, you would take damage.

Um, I played only in V8 to now, and that 'glitch' (more like a bug, because a glitch is a flaw in the game's functions. The vehicle=damage functioned, it just happened to be annoying to players.) happened then

When you hit the windows fast enough in the bedroom, they break! (loljk.)
Yeah, and if you go into the admin menu select a player, click ban enter a reason and Click okay, they leave for no reason!  :cookieMonster: