Author Topic: Sorry, but I need to leave off some steam.  (Read 910 times)

Let me tell you this once and for all, ok?:

HAVING ADMIN IN MY SERVER ISN'T A PRIVILEGE (or how the hell you write it, I'm not english.).
You don't get ANY award* from it;
You don't get ANY badge* from it.

Want to be admin in my server? PROVE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY FOR AN ADMIN AND SHOW ME I CAN TRUST YOU.
I will put you in a test. You fail? You lose. And you can only make the test again when I want to give you a chance. But if you fail again, keep dreaming. But if you abuse in the test, Permaban Hammer on yo head.

*sigh*
Ok, I left off some steam.
Hope it doesn't get too dirty.
* Gragoyle runs away

*: Awards and Badges are special prizes that you may get in my server.

Whats this? Your leaving the steam community? Thats too bad.

I think you mean let off some steam. And, here is a quick and easy solution;

ban

I like steam...... :D

ontopic: IceBlue's Solution..

Um... so...
I can't be admin?
I can?
I need to be steamy?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Welcome to Blockland. People will always come into random servers and ask for admin privileges to load their useless, non-server-themed builds, be able to cheat and teleport or ban random people they don't like.

I can't see how having admin in your server is something that I'd go to specific lengths to ask for "tests" and "worthiness" for, anyway.

Anyone with a brain wouldn't join your server.

Who are you?
Dunno, but you need to pass an allmighty test of tests to get Admin in his server. Its a riddle...

I didn't mean the steam community.
I ment steam. STEAM. :p

Dunno, but you need to pass an allmighty test of tests to get Admin in his server. Its a riddle...

Lol.

I hope I didn't offend anyone.

EDIT:
Bah, just delete this topic. (I seem to can't delete my own topics in Drama...)
I freaked out a lil'.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 03:27:40 PM by Gragoyle »