Author Topic: Blockland Bug art.  (Read 1149 times)

Would be cool if I could turn it off and just play the game I like to play.

I do note that allot of the problems seem to somehow involve the origin (0,0,0).

If you're wondering, the first one was taken on Wallet's server awhile ago when Bl didn't decide to totally break on me.  The rest were just taken on Badspot's server.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 03:36:00 PM by laremere »

That happened to me and I dont like it.

i have somethen similar,its just straight line and usally starts at the center of my builds and if you go above it everything below me is gray but under its just small line

I get these texture glitches on Randomguys server I usally get gigantic polygons and grey lines stretching out or from the ground or bricks o_o

I get these texture glitches on Randomguys server I usally get gigantic polygons and grey lines stretching out or from the ground or bricks o_o

That sounds like it sucks. I usally get it on Jirue's server.

I get them on every server.  Ever since my hard-drive crashed, and now this bug haunts me on this new install, I haven't been able to get away from the horrors.

I just smack my computer until they are gone. But that's usually after that blue screen comes up and then the colors get funny.

When this happens, in the consel
type in "flushtexturecache();".
Credit to: Randomguy

This has actually never happened to me.

hate when that happens lol

When this happens, in the consel
type in "flushtexturecache();".
Credit to: Randomguy
Yea, this happens on any normal bricks. (non special paint effects, and non trans)  Tried that, just lags for a second or two, then maybe half works for a second, then goes to hell again.

how many times do i have to say it, its a glitch copy of your build so just NUKE to fix

how many times do i have to say it, its a glitch copy of your build so just NUKE to fix
Are you mentally handicapped?

Yea, this happens on any normal bricks. (non special paint effects, and non trans)  Tried that, just lags for a second or two, then maybe half works for a second, then goes to hell again.
Well it works perfectly fine for me.