Author Topic: Niven's Brick Pack 3!  (Read 9394 times)

Because people who haven`t downloaded them, wouldn't get it. Does that make sence?

If you update it, make a post at the end of your topic to bump it up for update.

Bump. D`:
EDIT: Oforgot to tell you, but I'm making a forth brick pack that will be HUGE. I'm doing this for Kalphiter just to annoy him ; )
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 12:22:25 PM by Niven »

Bump. D`:
The bricks in bold are already default bricks

6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 6x10, 6x11, 6x12, 6x13, 6x14, 6x15, 6x16, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 7x10, 7x11, 7x12, 7x13, 7x14, 7x15, 7x16, 9x9, 9x10, 9x11, 9x12, 9x13, 9x14, 9x15, 9x16

Actualy, your wrong there. When I got BL, those 6 bricks weren't there. Also I went to a free build, the host didn't have those bricks in bold. SO HA

Actualy, your wrong there. When I got BL, those 6 bricks weren't there. Also I went to a free build, the host didn't have those bricks in bold. SO HA
They were always there from V8-V9, since I remember.

Date you posted this: May 26, 2009

Definitely after V9.

lol.

Your a forgettard. Just letting you know that.

no one needs these spam bricks noob so stop!

no one needs these spam bricks noob so stop!

Who are you?

DOnt jump on our bandwagon!

Anyways....

Dont even try to make another back.

Im not trying to put you down, or flame your bricks...
If the other brick packs didn't exist.. I would call your pack the best.
Not kidding..

Im just giving you some advice.
Well at least he is doing something (no offense to you) so i give him some chance because he tried and made something that works. But mtnndew has a point but please do keep up the good work.

Kalphiter is right too we have some of them. Don't make another brick pack though >.<

srry.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 03:27:08 PM by cool-cat »

What good work?
I have no idea.

Making a brick consists of a .blb file, a code, and a description.

Making a brick pack really is no work.

I made mine in less than 10 minutes.

Dude plz stop with the brick packs i got one causes i needed certain bricks but all it did was stop me from being able to use half my maps cause they would freeze up

Also try something we need in BL like make an M60 or a M24 things people would actually get

Niven once PMed me about how to make bricks.

I forgot to PM him back.