Author Topic: Vehicle: Warhawk v2 + Console spam patch  (Read 18415 times)

<--- OSHT RELEASED

Ontopic: <c0mr4d3 jumps in warhawk> "Let's do this, LEEEERROOY...

Needs firing sounds for the guns.
I have it in the zip, but im having issues with the looping. So i decided to // it out.
Also, v2 will have working sounds and cannons. (the wing mounted guns)

THIS IS A F**KING AWESOME PLANE!
Please don't edit quotes :u
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 11:48:11 PM by Jimmg »

Please don't edit quotes :u
What is it about this add-on do you not like?

Make the cannons on the wings turrets, controlled by the player in the second slot if it has one.
That'd be the best way of doing it. Hell, add an underbelly turret and landing gear, and the underbelly turret be controlled by a player in a third slot.

In fact just make it auto-kill every player or vehicle in a 32 unit radius. Much more convenient  :cookieMonster:

Make the cannons on the wings turrets, controlled by the player in the second slot if it has one.
That'd be the best way of doing it. Hell, add an underbelly turret and landing gear, and the underbelly turret be controlled by a player in a third slot.

In fact just make it auto-kill every player or vehicle in a 32 unit radius. Much more convenient  :cookieMonster:
lol seriously :D

EDIT: I might add the turrets on the wings to be player controllable. like aiming and stuff.

What is it about this add-on do you not like?
Too blocky D:

Good job, but I think the wings are abit too thick.

Warhawk is a stuffty game, probably wouldn't enjoy this.

Warhawk is a stuffty game, probably wouldn't enjoy this.
Why?

It's actually a decent plane. Good handling, not too fast like the F-18, and has a decent machine gun. I'm gonna expect Dogfight servers scooping this gem up.

I love Warhawk. Downloading.
Are you planning to make the Chernovan plane?

I love Warhawk. Downloading.
Are you planning to make the Chernovan plane?
I dunno, I would have to script it probsbly again. Plan for my Acer to be released soon though.