Author Topic: what can Gmod do?is it worth buying?  (Read 2387 times)

...what can it do exactly?
i know you can walk around shooting stuff or build things...but what ALL can it do?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:45:32 AM by pitchblack »

That's about it. There's a stuffload of game modes and add-ons though.

That's about it. There's a stuffload of game modes and add-ons though.
The question is, is it worth me buying or not?

If you like customizable sandbox games that have nearly endless possibilities if you know LUA and if you get bored with building you can do many other things on said games due to a versatile coding community then yes....

Well worth it at its price too

:D

Goddamnit, just buy the damn thing. If it managed to pick up your attention you'll like it anyway. If you don't, too bad. That's one less game you know you don't want.

try out the gmod type of gameplay and building with gmod9 first, I know its available somewhere (I think moddb)

then if you like it you can buy it.

try out the gmod type of gameplay and building with gmod9 first, I know its available somewhere (I think moddb)

then if you like it you can buy it.
1.if gmod 9 free?
2.do i need anything for it?[like HL2 or something]

its free but you need css hl2 and some other thing

css...counter strike source?

anyway...ill stick with HL2 death match for now...

Its Orange Box+CS:S+TF2+DOD:S+Blocklandish

You need to buy a source game for the game engine.
They are money whores.

you can do anything in garrys mod. Unless you have no imagination, then you can only shoot stuff and play through hl2 levels.

Garry's Mod can do anything.

It's worth all $10.

...what can it do exactly?
i know you can walk around shooting stuff or build things...but what ALL can it do?
First, you can join servers.
And then, you can add weapons (made my YOU or other users).
AND then, you can spawn NPCs, props, weapons, entities, OH and you can add NPCs to the game just like you do with the weapons!
In short, buy it.