Author Topic: "Press to crouch" problem?  (Read 5380 times)

Badspot, it shows up for me.

Yes, this did happen to me once, it would not crouch and at the time i didn't know how to key bind so i was like forget it.....something that might help (in some way) is that I downloaded Blockland to a flashdrive, put the flashdrive in another computer and when I attempted to play the game NONE of the keys were binded and I mean NONE.....

I have had no problem to this date about it :)

Bind to a different key?

Back in V8 I had this problem. Like, 4 or 5 of my default keys never were binded. After binding them - I could never reproduce it. (Crouch, build-mode, jet [wasn't even set to right click] and the brick menu. I'm pretty sure)

If this is just happening in tutorial, remove the tutorial.

If this is just happening in tutorial, remove the tutorial.
You're really, really dumb.

I wonder if it has something to do with when you select your bindings when you first run the game.  Just a thought.

Not entirely related, but when I first downloaded BL and ran it, the '1' key bought up the brick selector instead of the first slot, so that makes the first brick slot useless until you rebind it. This happened on both my computers.

The only time this actually happened to me was when I first started the game.  It simply came up, "press  to crouch/jump/etc."  None of the keys were binded when I started, but it's never randomly become un-bound.  Though my keys HAVE been randomly un-bound in other games...

When it asks if you want to go Keyboard/Laptop keyboard, hit X top right. I did that on my Packtop and I had to reinstall because no keys where blinded D: Though I haven't done it in a while.

When it asks if you want to go Keyboard/Laptop keyboard, hit X top right. I did that on my Packtop and I had to reinstall because no keys where blinded D: Though I haven't done it in a while.
Note: Clicking Defaults>> in the controls options will bring that window back up.

Note: I don't pay attention to features. I still haven't used events in Blockland yet.