Poll

Useful?

Yes
65 (87.8%)
No
9 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: New Event: ifPlayerDatablock  (Read 5681 times)

Wow, this is your most useful mod yet. Good job.

Perfect! A great use for this is RP's like Live a life, were they can check if you have jets and kill you.

vampire Vs human

human only/vamp only bases =P

See Club, make something that's actually functional and people will enjoy it.

Thanks. I love this.

Your only useful add-on.
Amazing.

TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS "Why don't we just use the changeDataBlock event?":

1. A player might not expect that his player type is being changed to a no-jet player and he tries to jet again but he can't.
2. It might be some sort of cashmod server and they bought their playertype, but it's their favorite playertype and they don't want it changed.
3. You want a jet-free invironment for your place but it totally takes away someone's jets that he bought on some sort of LifeRP or cashmod server.

TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS "Why don't we just use the changeDataBlock event?":

1. A player might not expect that his player type is being changed to a no-jet player and he tries to jet again but he can't.
2. It might be some sort of cashmod server and they bought their playertype, but it's their favorite playertype and they don't want it changed.
3. You want a jet-free invironment for your place but it totally takes away someone's jets that he bought on some sort of LifeRP or cashmod server.

We all know the use of the ifPlayerDatablock, unless the person is handicapped. (In which they probably don't know how to use events anyways.)

Good job, make more as good as this.

Actually, I somewhat agree. You finally made something useful. Just please, dear god, don't release more stuff. If you do, you'll lose so much respect you just earned.

I knew you'd come up with something people wouldn't flame :)

I knew you'd come up with something people wouldn't flame :)
I guess sometimes he's gotta make something that isn't copy+paste/awful.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 03:55:13 PM by NickTheSushi »

I see this as "He's improving due to criticism, and learning more about coding."

I see this as "He's improving due to criticism, and learning more about coding."
/agree